Retelling for children Tanakh and fragments of the Oral Torah.
The story of Abraham and Isaac
- I am Gd, Who created the heavens and the earth. Can you tell me where to find him?
The story of Jacob
- Your name will now not Jacob, but Israel, which means "to dominate G-d." You will be the father of a great nation. This land that I gave to Avraham and Yitzchak, I give you and your descendants for an everlasting possession.
The story of Joseph
- I - Joseph! - He cried. - Tell me, how's our father?
History of Moses
- Each spring, these days, the feast of the L-rd, you and your children and your children's children for ever and ever. It will be a feast of Passover. Seven days you shall not eat bread, only matzah. When your children ask, "How is this night different from all other nights?" - Tell them, "This night Gd brought us out from Egypt, from slavery to freedom, from sorrow to joy."
Age of Judges
Thousands of Israelis from afar cry incredible strength. The walls of Jericho collapsed, and Joshua and his men burst into the city
History of Samuel, Saul and David
- O, O Lord! - She prayed. - Look upon my sorrow and remember me. Send me a son, and I will bring him to the temple to serve you all your life.
The story of King Solomon
"You know, David, my father wanted to build a temple in honor of the L-rd, our Gd. But Gd said to him, 'Your son Solomon to build the Temple." Now I'm going to get started. Came to me from the cedar of Lebanon trees, and I will pay thee wheat, wine and olive oil. "
Do you remember?
The story of Daniel
The story of Ezra and Nehemiah
The story of Esther
The story of Judah Maccabee
History of Hillel
History of Johanan ben forswear
The story of Rabbi Yehuda Gunas
|Author||Weilerstein, Sadie Rose|